Modular Guarding Solutions is focused on providing customers with pre-engineered guarding solutions along with the flexibility and versatility to provide an engineered customized solutions. We use proven techniques from throughout the industry, to bring you the most comprehensive offering on the market for your Modular Guarding Requirements.
The MGS Advantage
Easy - Fast - Affordable - Local
- Quick Guard Solutions-Free 3D models, quick part number generation and extremely fast quotes.
- 5 day turn around on all standard assemblies (out of How to Order Guides).
- Local business, locally sourced and locally built-for quick turnaround on all jobs.
Industry Standard Guarding
- 45mm square posts with yellow insert.
- 1″ x 1″ – 12 AWG welded wire mesh with a PVC coating.
- Hidden Fasteners to prevent tampering and offer an aesthetic feel.
- Aluminum Extrusion is made in the U.S.A.
- Local inventory for quick turnaround
- Onsite installation is available.
- We strive to source as much of the material domestically as possible.
- Dedicating and focusing just on Guarding reduces our overall expense vs. offering hundreds of different extrusions.
- Standardized product, configurations and quick design tools allow for MGS to be one of the most competitively priced vendors in the market.
- Domestically sourced material have also greatly reduced our expenses associated with shipping and importing foreign products.
- Dedicated customer service agents that can assist you in your part number development.
- Outside sales staff for on-site visits and demonstrations.
- Engineering and designers on staff to handle your unique applications.
- Samples and demo’s are available upon request.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 248-625-8890
Multiple Ways to Order Modular Guarding
How to Order Guide – Provide us with a part number from the how to order guide for your wall section(s).
- Lower cost than engineered to order solutions.
- Faster turn around on quotes and builds.
- Each wall section is pre-engineered so you get consistent designs.
Contact Customer Service – They can assist you in developing a part’s list from our standard guarding catalog.
Quick Guard Configurator – Download 3D models from our website for your standardized wall sections and buy the part numbers generated.
Engineered to Order – Send us your design and let our engineering develop a customized solution for your needs.
- Machine Protection
- Robot Barriers
- Laser and Welding Protection
- Overhead Gantry Protection
- Shop Partitions Options
- Sliding Doors
- Double Doors
- Clear Lexan Wall Panels and Dog Houses
- Lift-off and Removable Panels for Access
- Barrier Guarding
- Sintra Panels (Many Colors Available) Technical Data
- Completely Assembled Panel
- Designed to Fit Applications
Complete this form with your request and we’ll get back with you as soon as possible.